Samstag, 28. November 2009

Exposition au Camping Indigo, Porte de Lyon



Blown in the wind...

A windy (and later rainy) sunday in November is probably not the perfect timing for open
ing a Gallery in a campsite... but it was an interesting experience.
As there weren't too many visitors, I had time to capture my own impressions (after having made everything more or less stormproof)But as usual, I couldn't keep it focused for too long...Fortunately I had an "official photographer", thank you very much Luis, for taking some really nice pictures of me and the gallery! Many thanks also to Rui, for borrowing us the camera...

One of the few visitors, photo by Luis


This was the invitation for this event...

Tomorrow, sunday 29th of November, the Mobile Gallery will open on Camping Indigo ( www.camping-indigo.com ) in Dardilly, close to Lyon.

The exhibition will be openend from 11am to 6pm, near the reception (you will see the colorful van...)
If you are here on holidays, and you don't know what to do until " la fête des lumières ", which is next weekend, come visit my mobile exhibition! If you are a local, and you want to escape the christmas madness, come visit my mobile exhibition, if you are... whatever, just come and see!

Looking forward to meeting a lot of nice people!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen